From 19:00 until 21:00
Everyone who lives in the Merchant City and Trongate areas of Glasgow is warmly invited to join us for our August meeting, to be held on 31 August 2021 at 7pm via Zoom.
1. Welcome by Chair (Duncan MacLaren, Chair)
3. Minutes of the last meeting, approval and action points (Please read the Draft minutes before the meeting)
4. Matters arising not on the agenda
5. Report from the Treasurer (Gerald Hirst)
6. Report on those issues forwarded to the police (Tam Coyle and all)
7. MSP and Councillors’ Reports
8. Planning Applications, and a Plan for Pedestrianising part of the Merchant City (Peter Hayman)
9. Licensing Applications (Tam Coyle)
10. Report on the tour of the Waterfront on Clydeside (Scott Thornton)
11. Update on Merchant City Park (Eileen Mills and Peter Hayman)
12. Report from the social media manager (Niall McColl)
13. Local Issues: street cleaning in Trongate and the Merchant City (David Cowan); Ramsgate Graveyard (Duncan MacLaren); Drug Issues (Tam Coyle).