All residents in the Merchant City & Trongate area are invited to join us for our September Community Council meeting, to be held via Zoom on Tuesday 29th September 2020.
To receive the registration link, please contact us.
1. Welcome by Chair (Duncan MacLaren)
3. Minutes of the last meeting, approval and action points
4. Matters arising not on the agenda
5. Report from the Treasurer, (Gerald)
6. Report on those issues forwarded to the police (Tam)
7. Merchant City Park update (Peter and Eileen)
8. Councillors’ Reports
9. Planning Applications (Peter)
10. Licensing Applications (Tam)
11. Report on social media platforms (Niall)
12. Addressing local issues – Ramshorn Graveyard (Duncan); AirBnB (Daniel); double parking and loose paving slabs in Candleriggs (Chris); Drug issues (Tam); Finding out about roadworks (Peter).