From 19:00 until 21:00
Our AGM and normal meeting will take place on 26 October 2021.
Annual General Meeting
- Welcome by Chair (Duncan MacLaren, Chair)
- Minutes of AGM held on 25th October 2019 (there were no AGMs in 2020 because of the pandemic): to be voted on. Draft minutes: AGM 25 October 2019.
- Chairman’s Report (Duncan MacLaren)
- Financial Report (Gerald Hirst)
- Appointment of Auditor
(Please note that office-bearers will be elected at the AGM in 2023 according to Steven Dowling’s office. However, if anyone wants to become a community councillor or, indeed, an office bearer, he/she should declare him/herself).
MCTCC: Ordinary Meeting
- Minutes of the September 2021 meeting, approval and action points. Draft Minutes
- Report from the Treasurer (Gerald Hirst)
- Report on those issues forwarded to the police (Tam Coyle and all)
- MP’s, MSP’s and Councillors’ Reports
- Planning Applications (Peter Hayman)
- Licensing Applications (Tam Coyle)
- Establishing a ‘Friends of the Ramshorn Group’ (Duncan MacLaren)
- Update on Merchant City Park (Eileen Mills and Peter Hayman)
- Report from the social media manager (Niall McColl)
- COP26: discussion (introduction by Duncan MacLaren)
- Local Issues: Drug Issues (Tam Coyle), No Fibre Broadband in Glasgow City Centre (David Cowan).
- AOCB - Next meeting: 30th November 2021 at 7pm.